Optimizes system powers factor to a nominal 95% – 100%, at a fraction of standard capacitor bank. Without the damaging effects of capacitors!
The Solution - ElectroFlow offers:
- Power factor of up to 100%, without capacitors’ side-effects.
- Energy Savings (KW/KVA, KWH).
- Self Diagnostic Feature (SDF).
Low Power Factor (P.F.) causes the following problems:
- Increased line losses – I2R.
- Reduced system efficiency (KW).
- Wasted energy / higher electric bills – KWD & KWH.
- Wasted investment and operation capital.
- Wasted generation capacity (KVA).
- Wasted distribution / transformer capacity (KVA).
- Wasted system capacity (KVA).
- Increased maximum demand (KVA) and related charges.
- Possible power factor charges.
- Increased Maintenance of equipment and machinery.
Power Factor Improvement ElectroFlow Standard Feature no. 5
Capacitors-PFCC’s causes the following problems:
- Over-voltage, unregulated supply.
- Susceptibility to surges, and transients – reduced Z.
- Capacitor cell failure.
- No cell-failure protection/monitoring.
- Harmonics magnification.
- Resonance and overheating.
- “Ringing” effect during capacitor charging – oscillation.
- Leading power factor in low load, and no load conditions.
- Increased torque and KW, based on percentage loading.