It effectively reduces all types of losses. Minimizing all of the three Powers with balance; Apparent Power (KVA), Real Power (KW), Reactive Power (KVAR). Allowing load expansion. Without increasing the size of; Transformer(s), Switchgear(s), Cables.
Reduces losses & freeing Capacity ElectroFlow Standard Feature no. 6
Unlike Capacitors - PFCC’s adverse side-effects ...
The Solution - ElectroFlow offers:
- Reduction of losses,
- Energy savings (KW & Kwh),
- Balanced-capacity(KVA) release.
- No capacitors’ adverse side effects.
- Excellent R.O.I & Payback.
Wasted energy(Kw & Kwh) , and Capacity:
- Losses result in energy waste (KW & Kwh)
- Additional load requires an increase in supply size.
- Additional load requires larger disconnecting means.
- Additional load requires higher rated protecting devices.
- Cable/bus ampacity must be rated higher than necessary.
- More space required for additional equipment.
- Unnecessary capital expenditure for such wasted KVA capacity.