Maintains and increases voltage in real-time. Supplied by the utility company, even by as much as +/-20%, or during low voltage condition.
Brownout Protection ElectroFlow Feature no. 7 - Optional
The Solution - ElectroFlow offers:
- Real-time voltage improvement and stability (+/- 2%, 3%, or 5%).
- Energy Savings (KW/ KVA, and KWh).
- Parallel-Connection, makes it fail-safe.
- Modular-Configuration, makes it expandable.
Unlike UPS, SPS, AVR, and voltage stabilizers that:
- Waste energy.
- Connect in series.
- Generate harmonics.
- Have limited fixed sizes and are not expandable.
- Are bulky and expensive.
Brownout causes the following problems:
- Temporary low line voltage.
- Loss of microprocessor memory.
- Loss of control.
- Overheating of motors-insulation breakdown.
- Protective devices tripping.
- Speed variation.
- Reduced motor torque, leading to stalling.
- Increased maintenance and downtime.
- Increased operating expenses.