Supplies continuous voltage during short duration (up to one second). Intermittent supply failure, and during line switching. Eliminating load plant shut down.
Intermittent Supply Failure Protection Exclusive ElectroFlow Feature no. 8 – Optional
The Solution - ElectroFlow ™ offers:
Supplies continuous voltage during short duration (up to 1 second) intermittent supply failure and H.V. line switching.
Intermittent supply failure causes the following problems:
- Voltage-control-relay tripping.
- Phase-imbalance-relay tripping.
- Plant and equipment shutdown – downtime!
- Loss of critical microprocessor memory.
- Possible jogging, pinching and stalling of motors.
- Loss of control and resetting of equipment.
- Loss of production.