Mitigates specific and/or multiple harmonics of any magnitude to a non-destructive level. Resulting in KW and Kwh savings. It is modular, hence, it is expandable.
Specific Harmonics Mitigation Exclusive ElectroFlow ™ Feature NO. 9 -Optional
Specific Single Harmonic can cause the following problems:
- Overheating of transformers, K-Factor de-rating.
- Increased Hysteresis losses.
- Distorted voltage and current waveforms.
- Failed capacitor banks.
- Breakers and fuses tripping.
- Erroneous register of electric meters.
- Wasted energy / higher electric bills – KWD & KWH.
- Wasted capacity – Inefficient distribution of power.
- Neutral overloading / unacceptable neutral-to-ground voltages.
- Unreliable operation of electronic equipment, and generators.
- Increased maintenance of equipment and machinery.